Estate Property Specialist, New Construction Specialist
- Specializes in helping clients buy or sell residential properties; including lots, condos/townhomes, single-family homes, 2 to 4 units, apartments, etc.
- Extensive experience in marketing, 1031 exchange, property management, real estate investment, etc.
- Marketing Manager, Hewlett Packard
- MBA in Marketing, Santa Clara University
- MS in Computer Science, Northwestern University
- BS in Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taida.
- Chairman's Circle Award 2015 (Top 1% of All Agents Intero)
- President's Circle Award 2006 – 2014
- Prestigio Award 2013
- Executive Circle Award 2005
A long-time Bay Area resident, Sophie has been consistently a top performer since 2005. And personally ranks the highest 1% by volume of all Silicon Valley Realtors. Ten plus years in real estate, Sophie is awarded each year for her production and professionalism. Before joining Alain Pinel Realtors, Sophie was awarded Intero Chairman’s Circle Award, Top 1% of all agents Intero Real Estate Services in 2015.
Sophie's Civil Engineering background and marketing expertise contribute to her broad understanding and high efficiency in marketing Real Estate properties. As a seasoned negotiator, her no-nonsense marketing system and meticulous attention to details have been key success factors. Her trusted network of vendors and use of cutting-edge technology ensure every step of each transaction is executed to achieve next level result!
Sophie is a regular guest speaker on FM96.1 Radio Real Estate Talk, also writes a weekly column on World Journal daily. She is a member of the Leadership Circle Palo Alto Partners in Education (PiE), Honor Roll of Realtors - Los Altos Mountain View Education Foundation, as well as a member of Taiwanese American Chamber of Commerce, ChiAm Circle Club, and Palo Alto University Rotary Club.